One Team. One Coriant.
Joining Forces for Packet-Optical Networking Leadership
We are pleased to announce that we are combining the strengths, resources, and capabilities of Coriant and Tellabs to advance our market leadership in packet-optical networking and enhance the value we bring to our customers globally. Together, under the Coriant brand, we are one team with a single focus — our customers' business success.
By joining forces, Coriant and Tellabs will harness the experience and expertise of two recognized industry leaders to form a "new" Coriant with greater scale and geographic reach, deeper customer relationships, a broader end-to-end solutions portfolio, and stronger global service and support capabilities. As we begin our transition to a unified company, we are fully committed to ensuring a smooth and non-disruptive process for our customers, who can expect business as usual for the near term.
Customer benefits of the Coriant and Tellabs merger:
- Expanded portfolio of products and solutions that address a broader set of customer applications and use cases
- Increased market share, including industry leadership in ROADMs and scalable, metro-to-core packet-optical transport
- Stronger financial resources to invest in next-generation technologies and solutions that deliver long-term value for our customers
- Strengthened depth and breadth of global service and support capabilities and continued investment in best-in-class support systems
- 3,500+ employees worldwide, with R&D centers in Europe, Asia and the United States
- Distinguished heritage of packet-optical networking expertise with over 1,000 patents
- More than 500 customers worldwide across six continents and in more than 100 countries
- More than 30 years of experience working with Tier 1 networks
- Unmatched financial strength that will support long-term growth and innovation
- World-class global service and support operations