Read compelling customer success stories
Stay up to date with a free subscription
Insight magazine provides information on how Tellabs helps you succeed and what's driving the global telecom industry.
Tellabs Insight Magazine, 4th Quarter 2013
Current issue 2MB
- Marlin Equity Partners is acquiring Tellabs with plans to take the company private, writes CEO and President Dan Kelly.
- A smartphone can save as much as $12,000 a year, says ClickSoftware/Harris Interactive research. Heavy Reading says 2015 could be a big year for SDN.
- What's driving optical services growth? Jeff Ogle, Principal Optical Analyst for ACG Research, addresses questions about global optical growth.
- Fuzhou Power taps Tellabs for communications network. Electric utility increases bandwidth and reliability in its communications network with ASON.
- Carriers trial SDN use cases. Trials of software-defined networks use cases show real benefits of SDN, especially with a multi-layer approach.
- TIM Brasil's mobile backhaul solution minimizes its dependence on leased lines with a backhaul network based on Tellabs smart routers.
- PTT uses Tellabs optical transport to support a mix of traffic on its communications network, aiming for capacity and reliability gains.