Meet project management deadlines — on time and on budget
Tap into our expertise to keep large network management programs on track
Managing a large, complex deployment or changing your existing telecom network is a fine balancing act. Whether it's a greenfield deployment or migration to a new technology platform, each project has its own unique challenges.
Your staff needs to manage hundreds of vendors, timelines, budget lines and more. But they may have other priorities or lack certain know-how to do the job.
Tellabs has the project management experts and tools to keep your project on time and on budget. Our Program Management experts bring a wealth of experience and industry-leading practices to help you each step of the way. From design, to implementation, to operation, Tellabs has the necessary tools in place to simplify the project and help you manage and succeed.
A Tellabs program manager will serve as the focal point for any project, issue or question. We resolve conflicts and identify issues before they become problems. This way you can be sure that your network will be implemented on time and with high standards of quality and cost-effectiveness.
Tellabs Program and Project Management experts:
- Create comprehensive project plans.
- Document program requirements and deliverables.
- Deliver program and project schedules, milestone definition and tracking.
- Plan and manage resources, risks and costs.
- Schedule and participate in regular status meetings.
- Coordinate all Tellabs and third-party resources and personnel.
- Provide regular updates with detailed reporting on the status of all activities.
- Deliver a post-program/project review.
Read more detailed information.
Take the next step to keeping your project on track
For more information on how to bring our network expertise to your business, .