Get your staff up to speed quickly with technical on-site support
Prevent and resolve network issues quicker with expert advice and knowledge transfer
Bandwidth needs are growing at an increasingly fast pace. Your experts are focused on day-to day operations ensuring your existing networks work at optimal level.
To stay strategic, you need to roll out new networks and features — fast. You may need additional technical engineers to support your growth. Tellabs Resident Engineers offer extensive consulting and implementation experience on-site and help with unique network and compliance issues surrounding your network growth.
Even then you might still need help with your network after deployment is done. Tellabs Resident Engineers can remain on-site and provide the post-deployment support you require.
Tellabs Resident Engineers ensure that your network stays up and your staff quickly and effectively learn the skills they need to competently run your network.
We provide dedicated technical support on-site for as long as you need them. Our Resident Engineers bring the know-how to help you succeed.
Typical Tellabs Resident Engineering services include:
- Operations assessments
- Network capacity planning
- Network performance analysis and optimization
- Life cycle network design support
- Network implementation and management of new technologies
- Advanced network troubleshooting
- Ongoing knowledge transfer.
Tellabs Resident Engineering Services benefits:
- Simplify operations: Expert on-site support to implement new technology faster, better and cheaper.
- Knowledge transfer: Our technical engineers bring expertise and deep understanding in managing complex upgrades with more than 100 upgrades delivered globally.
- Unique approach: With a vendor-agnostic approach, Tellabs engineers make multi-vendor environments work with or without Tellabs' products
Read more detailed information.
Take the next step to augmenting your staff with Tellabs Resident Engineering
For more information on how to bring our network expertise to your business, .