Meet your customers' demand for virtually unlimited bandwidth whenever they need it
Tellabs® Packet Optical Solutions maximize service delivery at the lowest cost per bit
To stay profitable, service providers must offer high-bandwidth services to customers fast. That requires an energy-efficient network that can turn up services in hours, not days. And it must be resilient enough to recover quickly, even from natural disasters.
That's why operators and service providers like Verizon, Frontier, Vodacom South Africa and TTM rely on Tellabs Packet Optical Solutions. With Tellabs, you can provide virtually unlimited bandwidth to end users, whenever they need it.
Tellabs Packet Optical Solutions let you turn up new services in hours, at the lowest cost per bit. The Tellabs solutions also provide industry-leading reliability of better than six nines.
- Aggregation and transport for more resilient metro networks
- Enterprise business service delivery for better customer retention
- Fiber-based mobile backhaul for reliable, low-cost transport
Packet Optical benefits
- Significant cost savings. One North American service provider was able to lower CapEx by 65% and OpEx by 85% with Tellabs.
- Turn up new services fast. "We can cut capital and operating expenses by seamlessly adding new services and locations in a matter of hours, not weeks." - German service provider, vitroconnect
- Rapid recovery from natural disasters. Telmex Chile now has multiple paths of recovery to prevent service loss during earthquakes.
- Unique capabilities on a single platform. Tellabs Packet Optical Solutions include "always-on" control plane for enhanced resiliency and highest density 10G for energy efficiency. You can also manage multiple platforms from one point-and-click interface.
- High quality and performance. Tellabs Packet Optical solutions achieve better than six-nines reliability across all customers.
- Flexibility and scalability. Evolve from a single service offering to a wider portfolio, including TDM, SAN, Ethernet and wavelength. Scale from small (5 RU) to large (1 bay) and from low-cost single wavelength to a multi-degree ROADM.
|Packet Optical Solutions at Tellabs|
|Provide flexible, virtually unlimited bandwidth||Tellabs® 7100 Optical Transport Series|
|Extend Carrier Ethernet even closer to your customers||Tellabs® 7300 Metro Ethernet Switching Series|
|Support the diverse technology needs of your customers||Tellabs® 8600 Smart Routers|
|Easily upgrade your SDH network with carrier-class Ethernet services and cost-effective WDM deployment||Tellabs® 6300 Managed Transport System|
|Monitor and control all wavelengths, everywhere in your network||Tellabs® 8000 Intelligent Network Manager|
Take the next step to cutting costs and better serve your customers
For more information on how Tellabs will help you maximize service delivery at the lowest cost per bit, today.