Watch our on-demand webinar replay now and you will learn how the Tellabs 1000 MSAP’s new IP-POTS VoIP card can provide a graceful, and cost-effective, migration from analog voice to VoIP. The Tellabs 1000 is a proven network element to eliminate TDM host and remote switches. The new Tellabs 1000 IP POTS card will enable the SIP conversion of existing analog POTS, eliminating the need for TDM switch terminations. All of this can be accomplished, without deploying expensive 3rd party media gateway equipment and with minimal internal project management resources.
Meet the Tellabs 1000 MSAP’s new IP-POTS VoIP card
Telecommunication service providers continue to struggle with their on-going search for a universal fix to their analog/TDM to IP/Ethernet network transformation. The reality is that there needs to be transitional smaller steps to bridge their larger network modernization gaps. That is, it is not an option to just abandon TDM switches, and analog voice circuits, all at once. Though, we know the copper plant, TDM multiplexers and TDM switches are outdated, old, failing, and lacking both internal, and external manufacturers support. Making network transformation even more difficult, is the fact that the service providers need to invest CapEx in order to fix their OpEx problems – and they need to do this without sacrificing or most times increasing existing revenues.
The good news is that we can help you tackle your big analog to VoIP network transformation projects with smaller steps towards a graceful, and cost-effective, transition that:
- Reduces day-1 CapEX and year-over-year OpEx
- Avoids expensive 3rd party media gateway equipment
- Lowers power usage, and better reliability, with modern components
- Lessens building space requirements providing options to reuse space
- Minimizes internal deployment requirement and project management impact
- Leverages embedded, approved and operationalized equipment
- Eases the transition from TDM/Analog based services to IP services
- Provides deployment flexibility and scalability down to the slot level
- Enables quick rehoming of services with concurrent interface types