Tellabs made two major Passive Optical LAN announcements at BICSI Fall 2018 that confirms Tellabs as the POL industry leader! Cable Installation & Maintenance’s Chief Editor Patrick McLaughlin was there to capture these video interviews with Tellabs’ President and CEO Jim Norrod and Tellabs’ Senior Product Manager John Hoover discussing both the Tellabs FlexSym 10G XGS-PON and Tellabs FlexSym Multimode Optical Splitters solutions:
- Tellabs FlexSym 10G XGS-PON video interview with CI&M
- Tellabs FlexSym Multimode Optical Splitters video interview with CI&M
At BICSI Fall 2018, that was held at Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio on September 9th-13th. Tellabs (booth 300) unveiled these two new solutions that are guaranteed to deliver to the IT industry:
- A more efficient means to design the LAN
- Improved flexibility in total network architecture
- And, a graceful migration to future demands for connectivity and speeds.
You can read all about the two big announcements made at BICSI Fall by following the embedded links for the Tellabs FlexSym Series 10G XGS-PON solution and the Tellabs FlexSym SM-MM Splitters product launches.