Register now to attend our monthly “Broadband Tech Talk” webinar series scheduled for the second Thursday, at 11:00 am ET, of every month in 2020.
These short webcasts will feature interactive dialogue focused covering our Tellabs 1000 Multi-Service Access Platform (MSAP) new software, hardware and best practices for access network operators.
Each month through-out 2020, one of our access networking subject matter experts will take a quick 30 minutes to discuss important updates relative to network transformation for service providers, such as:
- Jun 11th – Best practices for T1000 GbE222 and GbE226
- July 9th – T1000 shelf choices from low to high density
- Aug 13th – Remote broadband cabinet options for T1000
- Sep 10th – Introducing our T1000 new xDSL2 card!
- Oct 8th – Professional services and TAC best practices
- Nov 12th – IP-POTS card switch collapse and replacement
- Dec 10th – PON strategies for service providers
Click here to sign-up for all seven (7) upcoming monthly Broadband Tech Talk series webcasts covering network modernization topics for service providers of all sizes.