Tellabs is pleased to offer our 3-day Network Planning and Design Training course to our partners and customers at no cost*** (a $1,695 value). This course is designed for network engineers who are, or will be, responsible for designing and planning networks for the Tellabs Optical LAN. The curriculum is appropriate for Network Architects, Network Design Consultants and Technical Sales Staff.
You can reserve a seat for this 3-day OLAN training class by clicking this link.
- Dates: December 11th, 12th, and 13th, 2018
- Time: Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. with a break for lunch. Lunch is attendee’s responsibility and not included in the course. Thursday is a half day course with assessment and the class will end at the lunch hour.
- Location: Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA) – 1320 N. Courthouse, Suite 200, Arlington, VA 22201
- Size: 20 Students. Register Early. Space is limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Limit two seats per reseller/customer. If we are unable to confirm your seat, registrants will be placed on wait-list and will be offered seats as they become available.
- Cost: No Cost***
- Registration: You can reserve a seat for this 3-day OLAN training class by clicking this link