Register now to join our monthly “Optical LAN Tech Talk” webinar series scheduled for the first Thursday, at 11:00 am ET, of every month in 2020. These short webinars will feature interactive dialogue focused on true enterprise Optical LAN’s new software, hardware and best practices.
Each month through-out 2020, one of our subject matter experts will take a quick 30 minutes to discuss important updates relative to new techniques in planning, building and operating modern Optical LANs, such as:
- May 7th –OLAN use for tactical, temporary and transportable networks
- June 4th – OLAN unique differentiators and competitive analysis
- July 2nd – Software Defined Networking and enterprise Optical LAN
- Aug 6th –What to do in a network outage? Technical assistance best practices
- Sept 3rd – Alternative Architectures. OLAN designs beyond carpeted office space
- Oct 1st – OLAN integrated with CyberSecure fiber-optic sensor technology
- Nov 5th – Connecting Wireless with OLAN, both Wi-Fi 6 and 5G readiness
- Dec 3rd – How and why Optical LAN as a Service is best for NaaS
Click here to sign-up for all eight (8) upcoming monthly Optical LAN Tech Talk series webcasts covering enterprise-based passive Optical LAN topics for all market verticals.