Channel Bank Assembly (CBA) Connectorized
The Tellabs 1000 Multi-Service Access Platform (MSAP) Channel Bank Assembly (CBA) maximize broadband capabilities in the access network, enhancing the foundation for emerging services. The Tellabs 1000 MSAP CBA has 26 slots that include four integrated common-control slots for processing and power plug-ins, and 22 general-purpose slots that support any narrowband or broadband Tellabs 1000 plug-in. With simple in-service upgrades, service providers obtain the capacity and Quality of Service (QoS) to support virtually 100% of their broadband users. The Tellabs 1000 supports a vast number of technologies including any transport, copper, wireless, Ethernet, SONET/SDH, ATM, IMA transports, in any network, from TDM to ATM. Using one or more CBAs, the Tellabs 1000 is cost effective from one to over 2000 DSL and POTS lines using Tellabs 1000 MSAP plug-ins, and is compatible with current and future public switched network infrastructures.
- Supports with traditional narrowband and wideband services
- Provides ATM concentration over any existing transport
- Capable of 100% xDSL fill rate with power fan assembly
- Rapid deployment from any existing cabinet
- Full NMS control integrates existing access networks
- Alarm contact closure wire-wrap posts
- System timing inputs using wire-wrap posts
- Optional cable adapter kits for connector translation
Advanced Design for xDSL
Enhanced backplane design with a thermal design that accommodates forced air convection to dissipate the heat generated by a 100% xDSL fill rate. Targeted at potential DSL subscribers now outside the reach of the CO, the Tellabs 1000 can serve 100% of potential DSL subscribers in urban, suburban and rural markets, while utilizing existing backhaul facilities including Ethernet, T-1/E-1 or HDSL, copper plant, fiber, or wireless.
Supported transports include fiber optic, T-1/E-1, ADSL/HDSL, HDSL2, HDSL4, OC-c/STM1c and Ethernet. Supported configurations include Point-To-Point, Star, Ring, Drop and Insert, and Tree topologies using up to 32 remote terminals.
Scalable Multi-Service Access
The Tellabs 1000 MSAP CBA has 26 slots that include four integrated common-control slots for processing and power plug-ins, and 22 general-purpose slots that support any narrowband or broadband Tellabs 1000 plug-in. The system is expanded quickly and easily by adding one or more Tellabs 1000 CBAs linked to the primary CBA by fiber optic cable.
- Weight: 4.4 lbs (6.5 kg) connectorized
- Depth: 12 in (30.5 cm) (with connectorized CBA 12.875 in / 31.4 cm)
- Width: 19 in (48.2 cm)
- Height: 7 in (17.8 cm)
- Fused: 10 Amps
- Powering: -42 to 60 V DC
- Operating temperature: -40Â°C to +65Â°C (-40Â°F to +149Â°F)
- Storage temperature: -40Â°C to +70Â°C (-40Â°F to +158Â°F)
- Humidity: 5% - 95%, non-condensing
- NEBS Level 3 Compliant
- Craft User Interface (CUI)
- Tellabs Panorama Element Management System (EMS)
- Minimum base software FP16 and higher
- Mounting: 19 or 23 in rack (with extension adapter brackets)
- 26 total slots: 2 integrated common control, 2 powering and 22 general purpose
- Cold rolled steel - Zinc plated per ASTM-B633 Type II (Gold) SC2
- Channel Bank Assembly (connectorized): 0210-013