FlexSym OLT-mini PLUS (Rack Mount)
The Tellabs FlexSym® OLT-mini PLUS (Rack Mount) shelf assembly is designed for small-sized, long reach and outdoor enterprise deployments. The FlexSym OLT-mini PLUS chassis can be equipped with five (5) Tellabs FlexSym® Optical Interface Unit Two (OIU2). The FlexSym OIU2 is a 2-port Passive Optical Network (PON) service module with four (4) SFP+ 10 gigabit Ethernet network interfaces integrated on the card. The OIU2 is sold separately.
- Outdoor hardened with extended temperature range
- Keep costs under control with a pay-as-you-grow model
- Daisy chain using the Ethernet network interfaces
- Share same chassis with multiple separate networks
- Support PON redundancy across multiple cards
- Equip with redundant service, uplinks, power and fans
The FlexSym OLT-mini PLUS can be equipped with five (5) Tellabs FlexSym OIU2 that has 2-port PON ports. That means that the OLT-mini PLUS can support from two to ten PON ports in a cost effective “pay-as-you-grow” fashion.
Scalability - Ethernet
With the OLT-mini PLUS supporting from two to ten PON ports, this allows for the connection of 64 to 320 Optical Network Terminals (ONT). If we assume an optical split of 1:32 and 4-port Ethernet ONTs are used, then a single OLT-mini PLUS can connect from 256 to 1,280 Ethernet end-points.
Scalability - Reach
The OLT-mini PLUS and with the OIU2 four (4) Ethernet SFP+ 10 gigabit uplinks offers the ability to daisy chain other OLT-mini PLUS for extended reach of 40 kilometer in between system. By tethering multiple OLT-mini PLUS this network can span hundreds of kilometers.
The Tellabs FlexSym OIU2 supports both ITU-T 984 G-PON and ITU-T G.9807/G.987 XGS-PON 10G connectivity down to the Optical Network Terminals (ONT). This allows for efficient convergence of all enterprise connectivity by leveraging fiber cabling's limitless capacity deep into your buildings and campus by exactly equipping the OIU2 with the precise 2.5G and 10G speed that is warranted - thus, minimizing energy and costs.
The Tellabs FlexSym OLT-mini PLUS assembly includes AC/DC rectifier shelf. It can be equipped with up to two (2) 800W rectifier modules for redundancy, best reliability and maximum network uptime.
This OLT-mini PLUS is engineered for rack mount installation. The rack mount brackets allow for easy, quick and flexible mounting options directly to a equipment racks.
- Height: 10.5 in
- Width: 12 in rack (including mounting brackets 15.6 in)
- Depth: 16.2 in (swing clearance 19 in)
- Weight: 30 lbs (fully loaded ~40 lbs)
- -42 to 60 V DC @ 10 A maximum
- Up to two (2) 800W rectifier module
- AC power cord for rectifier module
- Operating temperature: -40° C to +65° C (-40° F to +149° F)
- Storage temperature: -40° C to +70° C (-40° F to +158° F)
- Humidity: 5%-95%, noncondensing Mounting (Stacked configuration)
- Fan tray: Temperature and Fan Speed Control
- Fan tray: Status and Alarm LED Indicators
- Fan tray: Push-button on the front panel runs a self-test
- Fan tray: Maximum 800 CFM airflow (200 CFM per fan
- Craft User Interface (CUI)
- Tellabs Panorama Element Management System (EMS)
- Holds two versions of software with image integrity checking and automatic rollback
- Minimum base software SR32.0 and higher
- Wall mount
- Tellabs FlexSym OLT-mini PLUS (Rack Mount): 81.11S-OLTM-PLUS-R
- Tellabs FlexSym OIU2: 81.11C-OIU2 [Ordered Separately]
The development, release, and timing of features or functionality described for Tellabs’ products remains at Tellabs’ sole discretion. The information that is provided within this data sheet is not a commitment nor legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality.