Advanced NAC Software Package SR312ANOLT1
Tellabs Advanced Network Access Control (NAC) Software Package provides secure enforcement of authentication policy dynamically for users, and devices, attached to the network via best-of-breed policy managers.
- Provides highly secure policy management that controls network access
- Allows more consistent, repeatable and error-free application of security policy across the network
- Deployed in the most secure government and military networks in the USA
- Administer strict security policy based on the user login or device type
- Dynamic configuration and allocation of resources in real time
- RADIUS and Change of Authorization extension interface with Port Authentication Entity (PAE)
Supporting industry leading policy managers, such as ForeScout CounterACT, Juniper Unified Access Control (UAC), Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE), HP/Aruba ClearPass Policy Management and Microsoft Network Policy Server (NPS).
Tellabs Optical LAN’s system-wide security and intelligence is managed centrally by OLT and, ultimately, Tellabs PON Manager. From an end-to-end system-wide standpoint, Tellabs Optical LAN provides powerful security measures at the physical layer, and the data layer, as well as users and subtended devices levels via these network access control policy managers.
Simplicity, and less human touch, all contribute to stronger network security. As a result of better network security, operational efficiencies and network up-time are all improved together with consistent, repeatable and error-free application of security policy across the network – dynamically for both user login or device type.
No company wants to be the victim of a data breach, and no business wants their security weaknesses to be showcased across all media outlets in the event of such an unfortunate breach. No doubt there are real costs for businesses and a negative impact on employees as a result of a breach. Tellabs Advanced NAC Software Package provides a means for building more defensible LANs where security policies and procedures are implemented consistently.
- Minimum base software SR31.2
- Advanced Security Software Package is required and is purchased separately
- ForeScout CounterACT
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- HP/Aruba ClearPass Policy Management
- Microsoft Network Policy Server (NPS)
- Juniper Unified Access Control (UAC)
- For assistance in installing proper software license, please contact a Tellabs representative or email ask@Tellabs.com
- Tellabs Advanced NAC Software Package OLT1: 81.SR312ANOLT1
The development, release, and timing of features or functionality described for Tellabs’ products remains at Tellabs’ sole discretion. The information that is provided within this data sheet is not a commitment nor legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality.