Advanced Security Software Package SR312ASOLT6
Tellabs Advanced Security Software Package promotes centralized intelligence and management, which means that implementing consistent security policies and processes that can be done with confidence.
- Provides powerful security measures at the physical layer, the data layer, the user level and port level
- Reduces the threat of both internal and external malicious attacks, while lowering LAN costs
- Helps secure infrastructure, breach response plan and macro security program
- Deployed in the most secure government and military networks in the USA
- Positive contributions to HIPAA-compliant and PCI-compliant networks
The U.S. Federal Government and the Military were the early adopters of Tellabs Optical LAN due to its ability to improve network security both at the electronics and across the cabling infrastructure. Today, other industry verticals such as Healthcare, Education, Retail and Financial, are looking toward Optical LAN for the same security benefits.
Simplicity, and less human touch, all contribute to stronger network security. As a result of better network security, operational efficiencies and network up-time are all improved together.
Tellabs Optical LAN’s system-wide security and intelligence is managed centrally by OLT and, ultimately, Tellabs PON Manager. From an end-to-end system-wide standpoint, Tellabs Optical LAN provides powerful security measures at the physical layer, and the data layer, as well as users and subtended devices levels.
No company wants to be the victim of a data breach, and no business wants their security weaknesses to be showcased across all media outlets in the event of such an unfortunate breach. No doubt there are real costs for businesses and a negative impact on employees as a result of a breach. labs. Tellabs Advanced Security Software Package provides a means for building more defensible LANs where security policies and procedures are implemented consistently.
- Minimum base software SR31.2
- For assistance in installing proper software license, please contact a Tellabs representative or email ask@Tellabs.com
- Access Control List (ACL)
- Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI)
- MAC Address Bypass (MACBYPASS)
- Secure Voice over IP (SIPVOIP)
- RADIUS-based authentication (RADIUS)
- PKI-based and certificate security (PKISECURITY)
- Port Authentication Entity (PAE)
- Tellabs Advanced Security Software Package OLT6: 81.SR312ASOLT6
The development, release, and timing of features or functionality described for Tellabs’ products remains at Tellabs’ sole discretion. The information that is provided within this data sheet is not a commitment nor legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality.