2017 was a fantastic year for building awareness and engagement for Tellabs and the technologies we advance!
Over the past year, we’ve been working hard leveraging online tools to improve communications with our customers, partners and the extended industry. Our analytics now tell us that this activity has resulted in achieving 3x more impressions, 5x greater engagements and 5x as many link clicks compared to our 2016 track record.
A key piece of our customers, partners and industry outreach, is the Tellabs blog. Last week, we promoted our top 5 blogs of 2017 through our social media channels, and once again their popularity has been excellent!
So in case you missed it, here are our 5 most popular blog posts for 2017:
- What is Passive Optical LAN?
- What is the key difference between PON, POL, GPON and OLAN?
- Tellabs announces new President and CEO
- Industry’s only Broadband DLC converging legacy copper and modern fiber connectivity
- National Upgrade of Emergency 911 Networks Uniquely Relies on Tellabs 1000 MSAP