Our Partners, APOLAN and Tellabs had tremendous success advancing Passive Optical LAN at BICSI Winter 2018 last week in Orlando.
So, just in case you missed hearing about some of these great achievements, we’ve compiled this list of the top-7 accomplishments that had the convention center buzzing:
- Tellabs, Alpha and EXFO proves IT network investment protection with a live demonstration of 10G XGS-PON running on same network with 2.4G G-PON with no equipment, cabling, splitter, wavelength or powering conflicts.
- It was standing room only when BSRIA presented their data confirming an expanding market for Optical LAN at their BICSI seminar – stay tuned for the update to their POL Hot Topic report, which will be published shortly.
- APOLAN Global Ambassador Gov Allen provided the BICSI keynote speech sharing his insights on current industry trends, the evolution of IoT and how Passive Optical LAN can help
- CI&M magazine interviewed Tellabs, Alpha and EXFO in support of our 10G XGS-PON demo while filming the interview for a forthcoming video segment on the topic
- APOLAN announced their 2017 Member Award winners for Innovation, Education and Promotion, presenting nine (9) awards to the POL industry’s top advocates.
- ICT Today magazine published the “Simplifying The Internet of Things at Three Digital Buildings“ article featuring the Tellabs, Super Essex, VoltServer and VT Group project with Sinclair Holdings.
- A growing number of Tellabs strategic partners showcased Passive Optical LAN benefits in their BICSI Winter booths, including 3M, OCC, Alpha, Solara Tech, EXFO, CAILabs and Qypsys.