Sign-up now for our short 30-minutes webinar to learn how your existing Tellabs 1000 MSAP systems, and our new VDSL2 6+6B plug-in card, can be better leveraged by service providers that are facing pain points that include:
- Increasing bandwidth demands due to COVID-19
- Initiatives to better serve underserved and unserved areas
- Preparing the access network for 5G wireless backhaul
- Preserving existing revenues from legacy analogy services
Economical and Easy Broadband DSL Connectivity with the Tellabs 1000 MSAP
May 19, 2021 @ 11:00 am ET (30-minutes)
You can reserve your participation by registering today!
Network operators must continue to work to expand bandwidth capacity efficiently and economically across their access networks. By utilizing their existing T1000 systems and the new VDSL2 card, they can better serve their residential and business customers with:
- A single card for all DSL functions
- Cost savings due to the ability to minimize inventory
- A more modern chipset that adds flexibility and longevity
- Six ports of integrated DSL and POTS
- DSL Speeds from 10Mb/s to 25Mb/s to 50Mb/s to 100Mb/s
- Integrated management with Tellabs Panorama EMS
Be sure to attend this informative webinar presented by our access networking subject matter experts by enrolling here.