You can watch this webinar replay to learn how the Tellabs 1000 MSAP VDSL2 6+6B plug-in card, and the Tellabs FlexSym Optical Line Terminal Mini (OLT-mini), can be leveraged by service providers that are facing pain points that include:
- Increasing bandwidth demands due to COVID-19 lasting impacts
- Initiatives to better serve underserved and unserved areas
- Rural Digital Opportunity Fund (RDOF) challenges
- Preparing the access network for 5G wireless backhaul
Economical Broadband Connectivity with the Tellabs 1000 MSAP and Tellabs FlexSym OLT-mini
Click here to view the webcast replay on-demand!
Network operators must work to expand bandwidth capacity efficiently and economically across their access networks. By utilizing their existing T1000 VDSL2 card, and the FlexSym OLT-mini (G-PON and/or 10G XGS-PON), they can better serve their residential and business customers with:
- DSL speeds from 10Mb/s to 25Mb/s to 50Mb/s to 100Mb/s with 1G or 10G backhaul
- Small line size OLT in sealed case, passively cooled and extended temperature
- Integrated management with Tellabs Panorama Element Management System (EMS)
You can now view the webinar at your convenience, and download slides to hear how network operators benefit from the T1000 VDSL2 card, and the FlexSym OLT-mini.
If you would like to stay current with Tellabs Broadband solutions, we encourage you to join us on your social media platform of choice at either Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.