Network modernization (or network transformation) represents a category of strategic work that our service provider customers continue to prioritize as they work to cost-effectively upgrade their networks.
The Tellabs 1000 Multiservice Access Platform (MSAP) is the first best choice for network modernization projects. Simply stated, this is the bridging of old technologies with the new technologies. The Tellabs 1000 MSAP is ideally suited for helping our network operator customers with such projects as:
- Broadband Stimulus and optimizing your RDOF projects
- High Speed Broadband DSL using VDSL2 technology
- Shifting from TDM interfaces to Ethernet Connectivity
- 911 Redundancy and Diversity for 911 call center access
- Support of Narrowband Services while still delivering Broadband Services
- Class-5 Switch Replacement to modern softswitch
- Moving access networks from copper to Optical Transport
- Economical 1/0 Digital Cross Connect and D4 Channel Bank replacement options
Using the Tellabs 1000 MSAP for the replacement of legacy equipment offers economic and efficient operation of a transformed network. Therefore, our telecommunication service provider customers have found Tellabs to be their go-to solution to satisfy the needs of this network transformation using the Tellabs 1000 MSAP with its various shelf sizes (e.g. Tellabs 1000 CBA, Tellabs 1048 CBA for all applications and Tellabs 1000 High-Density CBA for POTS only applications) and VDSL2, 10G GbE226, 1G GbE222 and ES10/100 Ethernet cards options. It is the leading solution, because all the migration to IP/Ethernet, and optical connectivity can be accomplished without sacrificing any legacy copper-based narrowband services or forklift upgrades.