In the spirit of full transparency, we want to make you fully aware of our website usage, website linking policies, licensed material and other standard terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions for Website Usage
- Terms and Conditions of the Tellabs Web Sites - these terms apply to your use of www.tellabs.com or any other World Wide Web site owned by Tellabs Broadband LLC or any of its affiliated companies (collectively, “Tellabs”, “this Site”), including accessing, browsing, copying, downloading and communicating any information, software, documents, images, sounds, videos, podcasts and any other material and services provided by this Site (“Content”).
Terms & Conditions for Tellabs Deliverables
- Tellabs Standard Terms and Conditions - These terms apply to the licensing of all Tellabs Deliverables, worldwide, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Tellabs Standard License for Tellabs Licensed Materials - These terms apply to the licensing of all Tellabs Licensed Materials, worldwide, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Tellabs Product-Specific Terms and Conditions - In addition to Tellabs Standard Terms and Conditions, these terms apply to the use of applicable Tellabs products, worldwide, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
Policies for Tellabs Product Support
- Tellabs Global Warranty Policy - This Policy describes the warranty periods for Tellabs Products and Services.
- Tellabs Global Repair and Return Policy - This Policy describes Tellabs’ processes and guidelines for repair and advance replacement services for Tellabs Products that are in-warranty or out-of-warranty.
- Tellabs Pay-Per-Incident Support Services Policy - This Policy describes Tellabs’ operational support services for in-warranty Hardware and Software that are defective or not performing in conformance with Tellabs’ specifications.
- Tellabs Global Used Equipment Policy - This Policy describes Tellabs’ obligations regarding Tellabs hardware and software products that have been purchased or otherwise obtained from parties other than Tellabs or an authorized reseller.
- Tellabs Global Manufacturing Discontinued Policy - This Policy describes Tellabs’ processes for initiating Hardware and Software Manufacturing Discontinued (MD) notices, details the contents of an MD notification and describes Tellabs’ operational support services for MD products.
- Tellabs Global Software License Transfer Policy - This Policy describes the transfer of Tellabs Software in connection with the sale of used Tellabs equipment. In addition, this Policy details the obligations of customers when buying and deploying used Tellabs equipment containing Embedded Software. This Policy helps ensure the integrity and quality of Tellabs’ Software and maintain and protect Tellabs’ goodwill and intellectual property rights.
- Irreparable Guidelines - This guideline describes the conditions under which a unit may be deemed irreparable.
Terms & Conditions for Purchases Made by Tellabs
- Tellabs Standard Terms and Conditions - These terms apply to purchases worldwide, made by all Tellabs entities, through a purchase order, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
Policies for Tellabs Supply Chain
Tellabs expects our suppliers to excel in technology, quality, responsiveness, delivery and cost. We remain committed to strengthening a responsible and sustainable supply chain. Related policies include, but are not limited to:
- Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition (EICC) Code of Conduct - Tellabs aligns our business with these industry standards, and we encourage our suppliers to do the same.