Tellabs is an innovation leader in fiber-based technologies. Tellabs has many first to market successes and a long history of constant investments in fiber optic R&D innovations.
Leading innovation in fiber-based connectivity for building and campus
Fiber optic technology is the safest and smartest investment. Fiber cabling is smaller, lighter and stronger, having better bend radius, higher bandwidth capacity, and longer reach. It has no electromagnetic interference impact, faster connector solutions, longer life and non-corrosive, making it more secure and less expensive.
- Fiber delivers better investment protection with superior extended life
- Fiber infrastructure is significantly more environmentally sustainable
- Fiber in buildings and outside plant is technology independent
- Fiber technology offers graceful migration from gigabit to 100 gigabits
- Fiber cabling is inherently more secure and reliable than copper
- Singlemode fiber has no known bandwidth capacity ceiling
Infrastructure Protection Solutions
Critical infrastructure and asset protection for inside buildings and across an extended campus leveraging fiber cabling and fiber sensors for ultimate security.
Tactical and Transportable Networks
A LAN solution for tactical, temporary and transportable network that offers a complete communications system including data center, wireless and LAN in small transit case.
Multimode Modal Adapter
A singlemode to multimode modal adapter cable enabling cost-effective re-use of existing multimode fiber cabling for Passive Optical Networks inside buildings and across a campus.