We invite you to sign-up for one of our BICSI and AIA credited in-person regional Optical LAN educational seminars targeted for architects, engineers, installers, integrators and end-users.
Our 2022 Optical LAN seminar series blends technology education and social mixer. The Passive Optical Network (for GPON and 10G XGS-PON) training will consist of 2-hours of network planning, design and operations instruction, allowing attendees to earn two (2) BICSI Continued Education Credits (CEC) and/or two (2) AIA Learning Units (LU). The social mixer portion will offer collaboration with industry leaders, hands-on product displays, drinks and appetizers (plus golf hitting bays with a golf pro at TopGolf locations).
- (Registration Closed) Phoenix – Thursday, Nov 17th
- (Registration Closed) Denver – Wednesday, Nov 2nd
- (Registration Closed) Philadelphia – Wednesday, Oct 19th
- (Registration Closed) Toronto, Canada – Thursday, Oct 13th
- (Registration Closed) Seattle – Wednesday, Oct 5th
- (Registration Closed) Chicago – Wednesday, June 8th
- (Registration Closed) Dallas – Wednesday, May 25th
- (Registration Closed) Atlanta – Wednesday, May 18th
- (Registration Closed) Washington DC – Wednesday, May 4th
Tellabs is a leader in Passive Optical Networking innovations utilized in building and campus networks. These educational seminars will give you firsthand knowledge concerning how to plan, build and operate an enterprise Passive Optical LAN. We will have best-of-breed distribution, infrastructure, powering, wireless and security solution providers at each seminar location. By attending you will gain valuable insight into how Optical LAN can drive success for you, your projects, your company and the greater industry. If you are an architect, engineer, installer, integrator or end-user, we encourage you to reserve your seat at an OLAN seminar near you today!
If you’d like to stay up-to-date on Passive Optical LAN advancements, you can join our social media channels at Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.