The Tellabs Advantage Partner Program marketing amenities offer tailored promotional support for our partners to enable them to be more efficient and effective selling Optical LAN. The end goal of these co-marketing opportunities is to help our partners enjoy greater success measured by shorter sales cycles and higher probability of winning new business and customers in 2022.
Whether you are entering a new market vertical (e.g. education, transportation, manufacturing), or launching a new solutions bundle (e.g. Wi-Fi, security, audio/visual), here are some examples of joint marketing activities that Tellabs’ marketing is happy to assist:
- Co-Branded Collateral – We have collateral such as short executive summaries and more technical overviews specifically written for market verticals that can be co-branded by our partners by adding your logo and your contact information.
- Joint Events – Tellabs welcomes the opportunity to partner at an industry event. An event can be a small seminar or tech day or a large conference. We can also help strategize on how best to secure joint speaking opportunities at the events we attend.
- Webinar Hosting – If your company is considering doing a Tellabs’ solution related webinar or podcast, Tellabs is ready and willing to co-host such a webinar whether it is delivered live or on-demand. We have a webinar platform and communications campaign tools that can be leveraged for this marketing activity.
- Website Development – In support of web page development, Tellabs can make available linkable resources, photos, images, graphics, drawings, logos and branding assistance if you are considering promoting Tellabs solutions on your website. This can also be a landing page with gated downloadable content that can collect a marketing qualified lead via an online form.
- Articles and Blogs – Tellabs has many examples of success relative to helping a partner create compelling articles and blogs. Often leading industry media outlets have editorial calendars that are open to receiving submission featuring Optical LAN and its modern applications. It is our desire to work with our partners to write and publish such articles and blogs.
- Case Studies – A case study is typically 4 to 8 page deployment overview that can either provide testimonial or provide quantifiable outcomes. Tellabs encourages all partners to come forward with reference customer case studies and we stand ready to assist in its’ production, publication, and promotion.
- News Releases – News releases are an official statement issued to industry media and analyst that provide public announcement of a particular event. Tellabs welcomes the opportunity to do joint news releases with partners and we can manage the creation and North American distribution of the joint announcements. For example, often we will coordinate a national news release that announces the availability of a co-marketed case study.
- Social Media – Tellabs is active on social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook and we highly encourage our partners to join this vibrant online sharing of information and especially the creation of their own social media blogs and posts.
To get started on these important marketing initiatives for 2022, you can contact your Tellabs’ channel manager or reach out to Tellabs’ marketing through our Contact Us form.
And remember to get engaged with all Tellabs activities in 2022 by joining, liking, commenting and sharing our social media posts on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.