1048 Channel Bank Assembly (CBA) Wall-Mount Swing Rack
The Tellabs 1048 Channel Bank Assembly (CBA) Wall-Mount Swing Rack is a compact 12-inch wide equipment rack that attaches to a wall, or other suitable surface, that can support its weight with the CBA1048, plug-in cards, Rectifier Shelf and Rectifier Modules, and Fan Tray installed. The CBA1048 Wall-Mount Swing Rack can then be fully loaded with Tellabs 1000 Multi-Service Access Platforms (MSAP) family of accessories and plug-in cards.
- Right-sized and low-cost customer premises Remote Subscriber Terminal (RST) solutions
- Satisfies a wide variety of applications, such as FTTB, MTU, MDU, mobile backhaul and temporary events
- Cost effective extension of the operational footprint of embedded base of Tellabs 1000 MSAP
- Supports both copper and fiber-based transport while delivering TDM, xDSL and Ethernet services
- Fill CBA1048 up to 100% with optimal plug-in cards for maximum capacity
- The lowest cost, least disruptive and fastest time to market access solutions for service providers
Fastest Time to Market
This means fastest time to marketing. That is, start marketing business service in territories that already have Tellabs 1000 MSAP installed in the central offices. These existing embedded base platforms can immediately sub-tend CBA1048 Wall-Mount Swing Rack located at business premises, outdoor cabinets or HUTs.
Leveraging existing operationalized embedded base of Tellabs 1000 MSAP equipment for integrated access strategy truly is the least disruptive path forward when compared to the overlay or total replacement alternatives.
The CBA1048 Wall-Mount Swing Rack is an excellent tool that allows service providers to offer xDSL and Ethernet interfaces while continuing to sell revenue generating TDM services. It is ideal for Fiber-to-the-Business (FTTB) and Business services delivery.
The CBA1048 Wall-Mount Swing Rack can be equipped with modern fiber-based Ethernet â€œ even 10G. Where ATM is still needed, the CBA1048 can accommodate and there is also the option for SONET compliant transport.
These CBA1048 Wall-Mount Swing Rack can satisfy a wide variety of service applications, such as small and medium size businesses, Multi-Tenant Units (e.g. strip malls, office complexes), Multi-Dwelling Units (e.g. apartments, low, mid and high rise), mobile backhaul and specialized events where temporary communications are needed (e.g. concerts, sports, political).
A simple business case comparison between A) integrate access, B) overlay and C) total replacement, favors the Tellabs integrate access solution. The CBA1048 Wall-Mount Swing Rack offer the best first port cost and best pay-as-you-grow analysis. Furthermore, integrated access has additional year-over-year operational savings.
- NEBS Level 3 Compliant
- heavy-gauge zinc-plated steel, with solid sides and open top and bottom
- Operating temperature: -40Â° C to +65Â° C (-40Â° F to +149Â° F)
- Storage temperature: -40Â° C to +70Â° C (-40Â° F to +158Â° F)
- Humidity: 5%â€œ95%, noncondensing Mounting (Stacked configuration)
- Height: 10.5 in
- Width: 12 in rack (including mounting brackets 15.6 in )
- Depth: 16.2 in (swing clearance 19 in)
- Weight: 10 lbs (fully loaded ~40 lbs)
- 19 in and 23 in mounting options
- EMI front cover purchased separately