Tellabs Flex 12 (Flex12) cabinet (710)
The Tellabs Flex 12 (Flex12) cabinet is an environmentally controlled enclosure supporting Tellabs 1000 Channel Bank Assemblies (CBAs) with fan shelves, protector panels, charger/rectifier, 710 connectors and batteries. The Flex12 is optimized for two full-shelf configuration. The Flex12 enables service providers to cost-effectively extend high densities of narrowband and broadband services positioned in outside plant cabinets – especially for Rural Digital Opportunity Fund (RDOF), and other federally funded broadband stimulus initiatives.
- 710 connectors on CBAs
- Up to 240 lines
- Concrete pad or pole mounting options
- Extreme corrosion resistant
- Designed for superior environmental protection and thermal management
- Long equipment and battery life, plus large battery reserve
- Minimal acoustic signature and power consumption
The Tellabs Flex 12 (Flex12) cabinet is an outside plant enclosure supporting Tellabs 1000 Multiservice Access (MSAP) Channel Bank Assemblies (CBA) with fan shelves, protector panels, charge/rectifier and batteries. The Flex12 enables service providers to cost-effectively deploy high densities of broadband services, such as ADSL and VDSL.
The Tellabs Flex12 incorporates the latest environmentally controlled design technology to meet broadband demands for hardened outside plant cabinets. It has been designed to GR-487 CORE and engineered properly relative to noise level, salt fog, transportation, dust and water intrusion.
Like all Tellabs cabinets, the Tellabs Flex12 supports POTS, ISDN, special services, T-1, xDSL, Ethernet and fiber. The cabinet can be deployed in any network topology (point-to-point, star, tree), including integrated (GR-303, TR-08) and universal configurations (TR-57).
The Tellabs Flex12 front, rear and side doors are equipped with key locks and padlock tabs. With a total capacity of 240-lines, the Flex12 is designed for both POTS, narrowband or broadband installations requiring optimal xDSL service card capacity.
- Depth: 25 in / 63.5 cm
- Height: 44 in / 111.7 cm
- Width: 42 in / 106.6 cm
- Weight: 558 lb / 253 kg
- AC input 60A max 240 VAC
- Eltek flat pack shelf and controller
- Standard surge protection
- Separate Battery Compartment
- Battery Heater Pads
- Door mounted heat exchanger
- Variable speed fans
- Environmental Alarms
- Telcordia GR-487-CORE (cabinet shell)
- Mounting: Concrete pad or pole mounting options
- 0320-1460 Flex12 CABINET, DMAX W/2 & E/2, 710
- 0320-1461 Flex12 CABINET, DMAX W/2 & E/2, MS2
- 0312-0102 KIT MNT POLE BRKT Flex12
- 0312-0103 KIT MNT PAD Flex12)