FlexSym XGS-PON Combiner
[Limited Availability] The Tellabs FlexSym XGS-PON Combiner enables ITU-T G.984 G-PON and ITU-T G.9807 XGS-PON wavelengths to coexist within the same single mode fiber cabling and across the same passive optical distribution splitters. Thus, existing Tellabs Optical LAN deployments with G-PON ONTs can cost-effectively migrate to 10G XGS-PON ONTs on a strategic per device, service, user and ONT basis. For new installations, the Tellabs FlexSym XGS-PON Combiner helps deliver unique flexibility to optimize your 10-gigabit connectivity by only connecting the 10G XGS-PON ONTs, with symmetrical bandwidth and bi-directional encryption, to those devices, services, and users that truly require higher multi-rate 2.5, 5 and 10 gigabit speeds.
- Optimized interworking with Tellabs Optical LAN equipment inside buildings and across a campus
- Tellabs FlexSym XGS-PON Combiner mounts in standard LGX enclosure
- Combines G-PON and 10G XGS-PON wavelengths onto a single fiber enabling G-PON and 10G across same optical infrastructure
- Provides optimal upstream filtering to eliminate any unwanted wavelengths maximizing efficiency
- Connected ONTs can be either G-PON, or 10G XGS-PON, and either closet-based, or deep fiber placement
Allows for ITU G.984 G-PON and ITU G.9807 XGS-PON wavelengths to coexist within the same single mode fiber cabling and across the same passive optical distribution splitters.
Cost optimize 10 Gigabit
Not all enterprise-based devices, services and users require 2.5, 5 and 10 gigabit connectivity, therefore this combiner enables G-PON ONTs to stay, and add new multi-rate XGS-PON ONTs strategically.
This G-PON and XGS-PON combiner is rated to withstand industrial temperatures for a wide range of mounting options.
Flexible Mounting Options
The Tellabs FlexSym XGS-PON Combiner mounts in a standard LGX enclosure.
- Weight: 0.84 lb (0.38 kg)
- Depth: 6.21 in (157.8 mm)
- Width: 1.1 in (29 mm)
- Height: 5.1 in (129 mm)
- Two (2) input ports for G-PON and XGS-PON
- One (1) common output port
- SC/APC connectors
- Relative Humidity: 5â€œ95% noncondensing
- Temperature: -40Â° to +185Â° F (-40Â° to +85Â° C)
- G-PON Band 1300 to 1320 dB and 1480 to 1500 dB
- XGS-PON (NGA) Band 1260 to 1280 nm and 1524 to 1625 nm
- Insertion Loss G-PON BAND 1.2 dB, includes connector loss
- Insertion Loss XGS-PON BAND 1.2 dB, includes connector loss
- Max Input Power Damage Threshold 25 dBm
- Standard LGX enclosure
- Limited Availability
- Part Number: 81.SCAPC2X1WDMC
- The development, release, and timing of features or functionality described for Tellabs products remains at Tellabs sole discretion. The information that is provided within this data sheet is not a commitment nor legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality.