Optical LAN Base Software FlexSym OLT1
Tellabs Optical LAN Series takes a tiered software approach that optimizes pricing that matches the exact requirements of market and customer. The tiered software starts with Base System Software and then builds value with additional Optional Advanced Software options. Base Software provides fundamental operations for OLTs, ONTs, and the PON Manager.
- Satisfy the most common and compact enterprise local area network requirements
- Economical fiber based access solution serving the data needs of guests at hotels or resorts, tenants at senior living, student housing, apartments, condos and all forms of multi-dwelling units
- Basic enterprise voice, video and data across both wired and wireless; via smart phone, tablet, laptop and desktop computer
Industry leading ROI and TCO are enjoyed with lower day-1 capital costs and year-over-year operational costs.
Easy network management and control across the LAN. The Tellabs Base Software is the brain that supports a less complex LAN.
As the network grows add Tellabs Advanced Availability Software Package, Tellabs Advanced Operations Software Package, Tellabs Advanced Security Software Package and Tellabs Advanced Network Access Control Software Package as needed.
- Basic G-PON and XGS-PON
- Basic Ethernet
- Basic Tellabs Panorama PON Manager
- Minimum base software SR31.2
- For assistance in installing proper software license, please contact a Tellabs representative or email ask@Tellabs.com
- Tellabs Base System Software OLT1: 81.SR314BASEOLT1
The development, release, and timing of features or functionality described for Tellabs’ products remains at Tellabs’ sole discretion. The information that is provided within this data sheet is not a commitment nor legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality.