Watch our on-demand webinar replay now, and you will learn how SK Food Group supports Industry 4.0 with Passive Optical LAN network modernization upgrades.
How SK Food Group enables Industry 4.0 with Optical LAN
Click here to see this on-demand webcast now!
This webinar replay highlights the case study of SK Food Group, a major custom food manufacturer, that has implemented a successful conversion of their nine (9) U.S. and Canadian facilities to Passive Optical LAN.
“Our new state-of-the-art facility required a technology that would meet the highest standards,” said Melissa Stone, Director of IT at SK Food Group. “Optical LAN gave us a future-proof network, better performance and streamlined operations, while saving costs.”
After watching this video you will:
- Understand the principles and design of Optical LAN technology
- Discover benefits for Manufacturers, Distributors and Warehouses
- Realize how Optical LAN scales ahead of emerging technologies
- Learn the value and flexibility of a fiber infrastructure
- See the scalability and savings offered by “cable refresh” elimination
- Gain key insight into the operational simplicity and savings
You can now view this on-demand webinar replay at your convenience, and download slides from the webinar.