Watch our on-demand webinar replay now, and you will learn how the Tellabs 1000 MSAP is specifically engineered to economically support 100 percent of the TDM switch services from a modern, reliable, fiber-based and IP/Ethernet enabled solution.
Tellabs 1000 MSAP Solution for TDM Switch Collapse
Click here to see this on-demand webcast replay now!!
Service Providers have an aspirational goal to migrate their networks to fiber and IP/Ethernet. However, there exist tough hurdles, such as the ever-prevalent copper plant and old TDM switches, that slow the progress of network modernization. These unwanted remnants of the legacy network hinder advancements, and if left in place, they negatively impact business because:
- TDM switches are big, hungry, power hogs
- They have poor reliability, and scarce replacement parts
- They’re complex, difficult to operate, and their staff is dwindling
- And, their outages are increasing, with lengthy restoration times
If network operators can overcome these difficulties, they can reduce operational expenses, improve service reliability and permanently change their business cost structure.
This is where the Tellabs 1000 MSAP can help! The Tellabs 1000 provides a lower cost, faster, and less intrusive means for network transformation – ultimately fulfilling TDM switch retirement initiatives that:
- Reduces day-1 CapEX and year-over-year OpEx
- Lowers power usage, and provides much better reliability
- Lessens building space requirements and offers reuse of space
- Minimizes deployment requirements and project management
- Leverages embedded, approved and operationalized equipment
- Eases the transition of TDM/Analog services to IP services
You can view our on-demand webinar replay at your convenience, and download slides from the webinar.
And, if you’d like to learn more about Tellabs broadband solutions, you can visit our website, or you can engage with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.